Retaining Walls supply and installation
A retaining wall is used to separate various aspects of your landscape design while guarding against soil erosion. Walls and stairs can be constructed using various stone, brick or timbers and include inlayed planters for formal construction designs to park-like settings. Retaining walls can also help severely sloping land become more usable and functional. Retaining walls will help break the sloping land into smaller areas of less severe sloping sections. Retaining walls can also become features of your garden and when designed properly allow you to plant a more aesthetic garden area to enjoy.
Quayscapes had decades of experience building retaining walls from stone and timber. We understand drainage which is an often forgotten part when constructing a retaining wall. Retaining walls built above a certain height must adhere to strict structural standards, otherwise they run the risk of being pushed over by the unrelenting pressure of heavy often water logged soil.
Quayscapes can add a beautifully designed retaining wall that is easy to maintain and will last for years to come. Our retaining wall service includes advising on the best type of materials for your requirements along with a professional design, supply and installation of your chosen colour blocks, bricks, stone, timber or sleepers.
Fences supply and installation
Whether you need a quaint little picket fence of a grand stone fence, Quayscapes has the knowledge and passion to complete both to our very high quality standards.
Types of retaining walls
- Block or brick wall – Masonry, Concrete
- Treated Pine Timber
- Railway Sleeper
- Timber sleepers made from concrete
- Sandstone solid construction retaining walls
Benefits of retaining walls
- Can make a severe sloping piece of land into a usable piece of land
- Add character to your garden
- Can be used to resolve erosion issues
- Sandstone retaining walls offer a wonderful feature to any garden
- Concrete sleepers that look like traditional sleepers require no maintenance and will not be eaten by white ants
- Use a retaining wall to hold back sloping areas in order to extend your house, garage or shed.
Types of Paving we can offer you
- Stone (Natural) Pavers
- Concrete Pavers and Concrete Paving
- Terracotta (Clay) Pavers
- Sandstone Pavers
- Slate Pavers
- Random Paving (slate, sandstone, bluestone)
- Grass Blocks
Scope of works (Preparation, Supply and Installation)
Quayscapes Landscapes and Lawns is your full service landscaper when it comes to consulting, supplying and laying your pavers and stonework. We keep ourselves educated on the latest types of paving product and can help you decide which going to best suit your needs.
Benefits of choosing a Landscape Gardener:
- Add value to your home with a beautifully designed and built garden
- Do it once and do it right
- Get expert advice from a landscaping specialist
- Getting the right advice can save you thousands in mistakes and add thousands to the value of your home
- Being a weekend warrior is good but playing golf or going to the football is better
- Choosing the correct plant for the right position can be a difficult task, so why not ask a professional
- Paving (concrete, sandstone, slate), stone fencing, are best completed by someone with years of experience, give Quayscapes a call.
Areas we Service
Quayscapes are happy to provide work in the following locations:
Request a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with Quayscapes today please call Shaun on 0418 353 813 or Paul 0430 324 559 or email us on email@example.com